Director of Training
Rev. Dr. Rob Voyle
The Appreciative Way
Discover the essentials of the
Appreciative Way in this fast
read format book by Rob and
Welcome to the Transitional Ministry Network
Providing Resources for Clergy and Congregations During Transitional Times
- Parishes seeking interims can list their vacancy with TMN. This information will posted to the Positions Open page and members of TMN will be automatically notified by email.
Interims can sign up to become members, update their membership, and request email notification of positions as they become available.
Appreciative Interim Ministry Education, In association with the Clergy Leadership Institute interims can participate in the yearlong Appreciative Interim Ministry (AIM) training either as preparation for interim ministry or as continuing education.
Members can also subscribe to the TMN-Group an unmoderated email user group for Transitional Ministry Specialists.
Articles and Resources for Clergy and congregations in Transition.
Coaching and Consulting for clergy and congregations engaged in transitional ministry and the clergy search process.
Purchase Search Manual
Interim Training Programs
Clergy Search Manual
- Theological Perspective of the Search Process
- Overview of Appreciative Inquiry
- Designing a Transitional Ministry to Support the Search.
- Conducting a Congregational
Appreciative Inquiry Summit
- Developing Job Requirements
- Evaluating Supplemental Written Questions
- Evaluating a Structured Interview
- Checking References and Past Performance
- Assessing Work Samples Such as Preaching and Celebrating
- Discernment; Vestry Interviewing and Simulated Vestry Retreat Exercises
- Readily Adaptable to Specific Parish Needs
- Copyright Licenses Available for Congregational Use
- Augments Adjudicatory and National Church Procedures